Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Story Ideas Abound

So many short stories clamoring for attention.  Some are ones that I started working on a while back and put on hold due to development reasons and figuring out where it fell in the time line.  Others are new and in the development stage before I start writing them.  At the moment I have roughly seven short story ideas in the works some of which I will be tackling once I finish up the first Demon Hunter book.

Speaking of which, I started writing chapter 18 this past weekend.  It's one more step closer to completing my manuscript.  I am aiming to have the first draft completed by the end of the month, which means I have 15 days to finish it.  Subtracting 3 days due to C2E2 and Easter later this month that gives me about 10 days.

I think I can, I think I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment