Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year - New Opportunities

A New Year a new opportunity.  With the arrival of 2015 comes many new chances.  From submitting stories to trying to find an agent for my books there is much to do.  In addition to trying to get some short stories published, writing query letters, editing my first book and writing.

My first action of my writing career this year will be to submit my latest short story TEMPTING FATE to another published for potential publication.  While I wait to find out if it gets accepted I'll be busy working on query letters and editing my first Demon Hunter book.

January 10th will also be a big day.  It is the day I test for Hyaku-e, my black belt in Shinkendo.  It's been a stressful past several months as I prepare for the test, but I know I'm as ready as I can be.  I'll do my best and that's all I can hope for.

Here's to a new year and plenty of new chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment